Based on scripture and the lives and words of the saints this booklet shows the great power of our seemingly lowly prayers of petition especially the our father and hail mary. Chapter xxviii the means of grace prayer shorter catechism 98 107 larger catechism 178 196 confession of faith xxi 3 4 prayer is the third and last branch of the means of grace specially mentioned in the standards and it is a very important practical matter. A dynamic little booklet that brings home the tremendous benefit and results of prayer according to the great st alphonsus liguori our choice between heaven and hell depends on whether we pray
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.