Selling yourself quickly and efficiently is key when you meet someone new but crafting and delivering a solid elevator pitch can be harder than it seems we asked marketing strategist dorie clark . Time yourself while practicing your pitch you should time yourself to make sure you can tell your story in 30 seconds if you cant cut down details and try again. A me in 30 seconds statement is a simple way to present to someone else a balanced understanding of who you are it piques the interest of a listener who invites you to tell me a little about yourself and it provides a brief and compelling answer to the question why should i hire you. Time yourself while practising your pitch you should time yourself to make sure you can tell your story in 30 seconds if you cant cut down details and try again
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.