Rna mapping methods and protocols methods in molecular biology 2014th edition by m lucrecia alvarez editor mahtab nourbakhsh editor. Authoritative and practical rna mapping methods and protocols provides instruction and inspiration for scientists who are facing the challenges of the discovery and or functional characterization of rna molecules for a wide variety of applications ranging from novel biomedical diagnostics to therapeutics and biomaterials. Written in the highly successful methods in molecular biology series format chapters include introductions to their respective topics lists of the necessary materials and reagents step by step readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.